- This is pretty funny.
- Gates on some of the stupidity of Windows.
- Test those threads.
- From releasing some bit of cool code to running a full open source project.
- I never understood why we needed prompting to remember to pray.
- Yahoo to Shareholders: Google Is Better for Us Than Microsoft – Bits – Technology – New York Times BlogDuhhh
- Punitive damages are designed to hurt a company, half a billion isn’t hurting Exxon, 2.5 billion wasn’t going to hurt them.
- This looks cool.
- Great resouce to leanr the basics of different topics, this time Synthetic Biology.
- The right take on the Bush White House refusing to open e-mails from the EPA.
- Good explanation for the majority of UFO sightings.
- Is this man stupid?
- The scope of NSL’s is to be limited. Considering the FBI themselves says that they have been misused, I hope this passes.
- Crazy Study on creationism as split by politcal views.
- Charter Communications ISP Halts Traffic Inspection/Advertising Plan | Electronic Frontier FoundationGood move Charter.
- Remember kids logic is bad.
- My main problem with this is how much data is now in our laptops and other electronic devices, just a massive invasion of privacy, simply for crossing an invisible line.
- I love that Congress moves and oil companies actually don’t think it’s going to make a difference, oh logic how you confound us.
- Thanks guys.
- Scobleizer — Tech geek blogger » Blog Archive How is technology changing the world of Washington D.C.? «This is really cool.
- I agree it’s a bad solution to a real problem.
- This is what will happen if quotas are put in place by ISP’s.
- This is a really bad idea that is going to get abused really fast. Granted a lot of the more common names are running out on the .com TLD, but I see way to many problems with this.
- This is really cool.
- The scientific method is still very much usefull, it actually proves something, this method of simply reading patabytes of data proves nothing.
- Good move USA.
- Are you kidding me, this is like a 5 year old. I despise people that want to refuse facts in favor of a politcal agenda.
- My thing is that first off the oil companies don’t even want offshore oil drilling and that even if it was to be allowed today, a meaningful increase in oil production wouldn’t occur for almost 15 years.
- Carseats really don’t work for kids older than 2.
links for 2008-06-26
One response to “links for 2008-06-26”
[…] – bookmarked by 6 members originally found by MomokoBishounenLuvxD on 2008-11-07 links for 2008-06-26 http://www.yostivanich.com/2008/06/26/links-for-2008-06-26/ – bookmarked by 2 members originally […]
Leave a Reply