- That does some really stupid and economically stupid.
- Comcast shuts down a paying customer without even notifying him.
- Just FYI DRM bites if the company decides to turn off their DRM servers.
- Go figure.
- I agree why don’t airlines just charge me what they need to charge me and be done with, instead of nickel and diming me every minute with more fees.
- Obama’s only public speech given during his tour of Europe and the Middle East.
- Comments can and are usefull but why overload you code with comments that don’t add anything, when your code could add even more.
- “’Really at the heart of my concern is that we shouldn’t wait for a definitive study to come out, but err on the side of being safe rather than sorry later,’ Dr. Herberman told The Associated Press.” Really that crazy science thing, let’s ignore that.
- This looks cool, experts debating different topics.
- I understand the reason behind assuring that the student taking the class is the one completing a test or assignment but this does seem a huge invasion of privacy.
- Antiscience is worth anything.
- This is funny, so read and laugh if you like physics that is.
- “The current round of “catastrophe” has been a catastrophe for a relatively small number of people whose influence over the general economy is vastly overstated. And over-measured, using current economic tools.” Makes sesnse to me.
links for 2008-07-25
One response to “links for 2008-07-25”
[…] – Ludotecas saved by rubio2008-12-31 – links for 2008-07-25 saved by BeardedDave2008-12-30 – sexual education saved by gelbsucht2008-12-26 – Resume of Karthik […]