- I want to see more stuff like this.
- Wow, I'm practically embarrassed to even admit that I didn't support the bailout after reading this.
- "BBC defence analyst Rob Watson said the overall verdict across the world appeared to be that the war on terror had produced something of a stalemate. " This is fun survey.
- This is going to be a fun debate, I wonder if she will be able to say much of anything.
- The start of the era of Obamnomics.
- That's an impressive list of people.
- Snow and calcium carbonate on Mars.
- Hubble went down and here is why and the possibility of it getting back in working order.
- JQuery shipped with Visual Studio and ASP.NET MVC.
- Wow, that's insane.
- Great news.
- "It's easy to be against something
…that you're afraid of.
And it's easy to be afraid of something that you don't understand." Agreed.
- Report: 60 Million People You'd Never Talk To Voting For Other Guy | The Onion – America's Finest News SourceI'm amused, the Onion is awesome.
- What happens next?
- Nothing more to say.
- Polls leading to Obama.
- Looks like out of this we could wind up with basically just 3 banks, Chase, Citigroup and Bank of America.
- "RT thru @lorita @dickc I think that www.whitehouse.gov should just show the Fail Whale from now through the next inauguration " Agreed.
Leave a Reply