- Why we should worry about the health of our money.
- Can't believe this hasn't happened already. "Under a new law signed today by US President George W. Bush, leaders of military forces and armed groups who have recruited child soldiers may be arrested and prosecuted in the United States, Human Rights Watch said today."
- Wow, I think we are on the verge of a recession between this and the credit markets.
- California can't borrow any more money from it's normal sources so needs some from the federal government.
- $61 billion of $85 billion gone inside of two weeks, wow.
- Finally some mainstream confirmation McCain pulled out of Michigan.
- Weird Al is so cool and totally using the internet to work for him.
- Does the cloud mean the end of databases.
- Post NDA Apple world is so much better.
Leave a Reply