- MSNBC and Fox News are both out of whack with the general media, where as CNN is in line with the general media.
- Mimics a lot of what I've already said.
- #12 – Number of times MS will change it's mind about each feature.
#13 – Number of times MS will change their naming scheme for stuff.
- Opec cuts production of oil.
- Early voting numbers show 57% Obama, 38% McCain.
- Who knows what is going to happen to public financing.
- Looks like professors don't influence college age kids.
- So an sla for Google Apps, but only guaranteeing 99.9% per month, or only 45 minutes of downtime a month.