- Just what it says.
- These look amazing.
- Burn trash while generating electricity.
- This looks to be an awesome eclipse plugin, defiantly need to try it.
- Really a social network through Live.com?
- Facebook is trying out some new ads.
- I hope he will actually keep this open.
- These car companies need to die and today.
- Scientists are the craziest things, but the best.
- '“If the doctrine of separation of powers and the independence of the presidency is to have any validity at all, it must be equally applicable to a president after his term of office has expired,” Truman wrote to the committee.' Is this a real power or one that Truman made up?
- Odor is as unique as a fingerprint.
- Who takes center stage for the Republicans.
- Interesting idea: if a company is so massive that it can't fail, shouldn't it really be 'too big to fail means too big to exist'.
- We need to get banks lending again and today.
- The statistics point that those convicted of domestic violence are more likely to kill people with guns.
- "Women still lag far behind men in top political and decision-making roles, though their access to education and health care is nearly equal, the World Economic Forum said Wednesday."
- Thank goodness that's what we need to determine who should be in the cabinet.
- Can't wait to see what YUI 3.0 is capable of.
- Those bloggers in pajamas, what were they thinking.
- Rather than just handing out money, have the federal government rebuy it's entire federal fleet requiring that they are hybrid or electric.
- Right after California bans them Connecticut opens them up.
- Wow, that's big.
- Oh my gosh it's everything I've said.
- Please no.
- Is pole dancing and related workouts designed to make you feel sexy un-feminist?
- Well go and tell them.
- Freaking cool.
- How much more are we going to spend on companies that should just die?
- Look at the election in a new manner.
- Stupid stupid school district.
- Sorry Detroit I really do think you guys need to die and I have friends that work for GM and related industries.
- Spirit is going down right after Phoenix.
- Is the backyard nuke the next great solution to our energy needs? Probably not for a while and even then, we'll see.
- Here's the answer to SQL 2008 issues with full text search, great news for MS SQL users everywhere.
- 40% drop in spam today.
- This man makes no sense, wind is part of his plan and we have to ignore the price of oil, yet I'm going to pay attention to the price of oil and put wind on hold.
- About time YouTube launched live video.
- A single event can change our opinions and habits, but be wary of those singular events, they may turn out to be highly improbable events.
- North Korea won't let inspectors take soil and nuclear waste samples, which basically means they can't do their job.
- Crud, I thought this case could have had a chance.
- Russia had another accident, looks like the fire suppression system failed or something went wrong with it.
- Why Microsoft just give up making an internet browser please. The world of web design and programming would be a lot easier.
links for 2008-11-13
2 responses to “links for 2008-11-13”
Thanks for the referral 😉
Thanks for the referral 😉