- Stupid, if you don't like what it says than you shouldn't have done it.
- Why are less women in Computer Science.
- Add easy jQuery Google Maps to your page.
- Less diversity and more health care plans with high deductibles.
- Twitter is jumping.
- So now that Obama has pleged to close Guantanamo, what happens?
- Thank goodness. Duke will no longer forward letters from RIAA and other organizations without evidence of illegal activities.
- Just what it says.
- Become a Rock and Roll Star in your field.
- 10,000 hours of practice is what it takes to become a genius, but there is no such thing as a natural.
- Europe is in a recession, how many people want to be the USA will be in one really soon.
- If you buy something new, you have to give up something old.
- "Specific statistics from the report on gender equality include:
– 3/5 of the world’s billion poorest people are women and girls.
– 2/3 of those who are illiterate are women.
– 70% of children who do not attend school are girls.
– 16% of parliamentarians worldwide are women. "
- Go engineering firms.
- I agree I would pefer something closer to the Air than an 8-12 inch netbook.
- This is stupid it's not the fault that this legitimate and useful technology is used on occasion to facilitate copyright infringement.
- Skip that whole Mod-rewrite and just use straight php to rewrite your urls.
- Some great viral marketing techniques.
- Some good movement on the FCC front.
- That's a hit.
- US politics and techniques already being used by world leaders.
- We just went through and offered replacement computers to our office and I got a new computer along with a second monitor.
- Papermaster says that Apple and IBM aren't really competitors, pretty logical.
- 82% piracy on a game without DRM, 92% on another game with DRM.
- Round those corners.
Leave a Reply