- Did you know there is another auto industry in America that directly employs 100,000+ people?
- Let's get one thing straight banning books does nothing, it doesn't help teachers, it doesn't help students and it doesn't help the community. Teachers can't teach material, students are deprived and sheltered and the community just remains stupid.
- More jobs lost in the financial sector.
- A drug that could reduce the chances of catching HIV.
- "There is not now, nor will there ever be, a language in which it is the least bit difficult to write bad code." You said Jeff.
- Legalized heroin for addicts, however legalization of marijuana rejected.
- Sweet this one looks great.
- This just gets worse and worse.
- Is the UK going to move to the Euro?
- Really smart move from CNN.
- I'm doing this.
- Oh free icons what would we do without you?
- "The US entered a recession in December 2007, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER)."
- Seriously they should have done it years ago.
- Synch GCal with iCal.
- This is why I love Nokia phones, they survive me beating them up.
- Facebook Connect finally rolled out.
- Perfect OS for all your simple cloud needs.
- How should your site do password recovery?
- I really wish I had the chance to try out Solaris as a server OS.
- Hehe, even groups that have the most to benefit from an internet filter say it is is flawed.
- Should investors in their 20's be more conservative given the time they have to generate wealth?
- Fix the things you can change and move on.
- Leadership get out of the way and let your people do their job.
- What stupidity.
- Thailand is in a lot of trouble.
- The starving artist type.
- Could Bill Clinton come back into politics as a Senator?
- That would be impressive.
- Checking for a complaint.
- Obama's transition team is making a lot of smart decisions regarding copyright.
- SimpleDB part of Amazon Web Services is in public beta and cheaper than before.
- Pownce dies and gets folded into Six Apart.
links for 2008-12-02
One response to “links for 2008-12-02”
[…] AllFinancialMatters. Should investors in their 20’s be more conservative given the time they have to generate wealth? Original post […]