- What's your system?
- China's currency isn't an easy issue to work through, here's your starter.
- "The US unemployment rate rose to 7.6% in January, up from 7.2% in December, according to official figures." Glad I have a job.
- Good job NATO, bad move Germany and France. We need to put a lot more troops into Afghanistan if they are going to wind up a stable country.
- Pretty neat way to extend your AT&T service to places that may not have great service.
- Good news on the patent front, Apple's patents for multi-touch may not be valid.
- "Computerised records of all 250 million journeys made by individuals in and out of the UK each year will be kept for up to 10 years." Ummm, no thank you, once again how does this help and no way you could get any useful info out of a data set this large.
- This new Kindle looks really nice.
- "Sorry", sorry indeed.
Leave a Reply