- Sprint: Customer defections continue; Can Palm’s Pre reverse the slide? | Between the Lines | ZDNet.comSprint is such a lousy company.
- IE8 is already turning into a mess.
- Maybe CBS didn't mention god because the pilot didn't even mention god, and I'm pretty sure that if you want realistic coverage the pilot brought down the plane not god.
- My head really hurts reading this interview, how does it make any sense, how does it prove anything other than you are a moron and know nothing about the rules of logic.
- Really important thing to remember. "We can get the raw data off a block device without even trying to mount it as a filesystem. Recovering MySQL data is not the same as recovering other types of data. If the disk spins, it might be possible to recover data from it."
- Significant updates is now the latency is almost nothing and the entire search index is in memory.
- China can make it snow, who knows what else they can do.
- Bout time WordPress, comment threading and comment paging.
Leave a Reply