- "1. A group of possible customers you can identify and reach.
2. A group with a problem they want to solve using your solution.
3. A group with the desire and ability to spend money to solve that problem." Good advice.
- "Google never forgets."
- I must agree 100%.
- The letter Michael Phelps should have written.
- Good thing to keep in mind: "I heart Maddow just like the rest of us but let's not pretend she's some sort of lesbian savior."
- "I've said this before and I'll say it again. This economic crisis is not limited to banks and housing. We are witnessing a "sea change" as my father in law called it today. Businesses that were built in the 19th and the first half of the 20th century are finding their underlying fundamentals challenged by a new economy that is global and driven by information and technology. Businesses that were built at the tail end of the 20th century and even in the 21st century are faring much better."
- If faith based initiatives were effective I would support them in a heart beat but they aren't.
- Bunch of plugins.
- Awesome news, health care should not be dictated by people's religious beliefs.
- How about a different opinoin on those Wal-Mart jobs.
- Let's change the way the government publishes information.
- Amazon.com is such a cool company even with that text-to-speech crap.
- Stupid, lazy and pathetic Amazon.
- Kick A about time we started protesting again people.
- Isn't that the way it goes with all programs created only after a major disaster, politics slows the project down till it slowly dies till the next accident or catastrophe.
- Indeed Apple?
- What happens when you are 40plus and need a job in this economy?
links for 2009-03-01
One response to “links for 2009-03-01”
[…] Yostivanich.com put an intriguing blog post on links for 2009-03-01Here’s a quick excerptSeth’s Blog: Three things you need if you want more customers 1. A group of possible customers you can identify and reach. 2. A group with a problem they want to solve using your solution. 3. A group with the desire and ability to spend money to solve that problem. Good advice. (tags: business advertising marketing startup entrepreneurship customer ) Seth’s Blog: Personal branding in the age of Google Google never forgets. (tags: google socialmedia socialne […]
Leave a Reply