- "But we're missing a major issue that I want to address. I'm fine with companies making changes to their interface, or adding features, or even deciding to prioritize some issues over others. That's business. But don't tell me how to use your products. Don't tell me what is the right way or the wrong way to use a product, when you've given us tools." Totally.
- Some of them I already know and are pretty common, others aren't so common.
- That's an impressive weapon.
- Really good Daily Show discussing Obama's budget.
- Pretty neat visualizer for Twitter.
- Have I mentioned how much I love Sarah Haskins.
links for 2009-04-04
One response to “links for 2009-04-04”
[…] , Jon & Stephen were merciless.Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News links for 2009-04-04 – yostivanich.com 04/04/2009 louisgray.com: Stop Telling Me How to Use Your Products “But […]