- "An Iranian-American journalist accused of spying in Iran went on trial this week and a verdict is expected soon, an Iranian official has said." Not the best of news.
- gapingvoid: "cartoons drawn on the back of business cards": the next gapingvoid print: "create or die": $265 pre-orderI wish I could buy this.
- Ok this is funny, Kevin Rose miffed at Truveo framing Rev3 content.
- "And now the company has been spun off to start life over as an independent startup, backed by new investors and the original founders." Skype has re-become a startup.
- "So, even as most coders have moved on to a world where they can remain blissfully ignorant of the problems of writing software for multiple operating systems, those of us who create version control tools are still wrestling with those problems. And in fact, I claim that our challenges are tougher than most. Version control users ask for the darndest things, especially in the big enterprise companies."
- "North Korea has said it will boycott talks over its nuclear programme in protest at UN criticism of its recent rocket launch, says state media." Anybody surprised?
- diesel sweeties: 8-bit robot romance webcomic and geeky t-shirts : Not Even A Bite Of Jamaican ChickenJerkless relationship.
Leave a Reply