- Pretty funny.
- Compress CSS and JS in CakePHP. It worked for me.
- "Alongside the explosive growth of online video over the last six years, time spent on social networks surpassed that for e-mail for the first time in February, signaling a paradigm shift in consumer engagement with the Internet."
- "Equipment problems have bedevilled the penultimate space walk to repair the aging Hubble telescope. Two astronauts took eight hours to resurrect a spectrograph used to study black holes, which was disabled by a power failure five years ago."
- "Thousands of opposition supporters have taken to the streets in Taiwan to protest against President Ma Ying-jeou's policy of engagement with China."
- Some trends in web design.
- "President Obama has not yet named his choice to succeed Justice David H. Souter on the Supreme Court, but several Republicans acknowledge it is unlikely they will be able to derail the nomination absent some startling revelation about the candidate." With a Democratic majority in both Houses of Congress, it'll be hard.
- "The Server Fault private beta is going well; it looks like the Server Fault public beta will begin May 25th."
- "US President Barack Obama could face a rare frosty reception when he speaks to a mainly Catholic crowd at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana." Go figure.
Leave a Reply