- "Jewish schools may have to change admissions rules after the Appeal Court held that ethnic tests of Jewishness amount to racial discrimination." Interesting.
- "In the past Microsoft has given people already using Windows a chance to upgrade to a new version when it becomes available. While that option will be offered in the US, Microsoft said its efforts to comply with competition regulations meant it could not do so in Europe." Of course you can't do it Microsoft, just turn the blame to EU rather than fixing problems yourself.
- "Just as we were speculating a couple nights ago, Apple has apparently decided that with the new parental controls now built into the iPhone 3.0 SDK, nudity is now okay in iPhone apps. The first such app, Hottest Girls, has actually been around for a little while. But an update today “upgraded” the pictures from girls in bikinis and lingerie, to topless and completely naked girls."
- "A convicted robber from Greater Manchester is being investigated after he was apparently able to update his Facebook page from his prison cell."
- "Conservative MPs are to pay back another £125,000 in expenses as a result of the party's scrutiny panel's review of claims, the BBC understands."
Leave a Reply